Home & Texture rollout features editorial storytelling, shoppable content, and creator partnerships to best reflect consumers’ personalities, lifestyles, and cultural heritage
LOS ANGELES, February 16, 2023 (Newswire.com) –
Blavity Inc. – A company that builds solutions for Black and multicultural audiences and the companies who want to reach them, reaching more than 250 million consumers per month across its media portfolio. 2190, travel noir, shadow and actionand Blavity.com – Announcing the latest lifestyle brand and commerce launch Home and textures.
Home & Texture is the first-ever curated home, interior design, and commerce hub dedicated to Black and multicultural consumers. The home decor market is projected to reach $202 billion by the end of 2024, and this consumer segment accounts for 60% of the growth in the U.S. home improvement category, but has historically been dominated by related home, DIY, Not enough purchased content available. And resources. Additionally, as multicultural Millennials age and become more likely to buy homes, Home & Texture is stepping into the publishing industry by providing storytelling and shoppable content that reflects their personalities, lifestyles, and cultural heritage. is currently filling in the blanks.
Merin Pasternak, senior vice president of commerce and consumer media, and Melody Bostick-Brown, associate vice president of consumer media at Blavity, will lead the home brand. The team drives content strategy for Blavity’s commerce-first lifestyle brands, 21Ninety and Travel Noire, and leads Home & Texture’s curated editorial storytelling and commerce in a way that consistently inspires action. It will inspire and engage your audience. As millennials transition to homeownership and families grow, Blavity Inc. will leverage its trust with consumers to drive inclusive change in media.
“Blavity was founded to foster inclusivity across all business and lifestyle categories, especially Black and multicultural Millennials. “We provide highly curated and coveted information and shoppable content that truly speaks to underrepresented consumer segments,” said Morgan DeBaun, CEO and Founder of Blavity Inc. It is one of the fastest growing media in this category,” said Morgan DeBaun, CEO and Founder of Blavity Inc. “We are excited to expand our growing media portfolio with this launch and guide our readers as they put down roots, raise a family, and build a home.”Inside the Home. ”
Home & Texture launches with a content franchise and key tentpole featuring creator, entrepreneur, and community-driven content.
- House tour: House tours profile entrepreneurs, creators, and single parents, including Carmeon Hamilton, David Quarles IV, and LaKita Tate. The franchise focuses on home design and decor inspiration from Black and multicultural communities.
- My home buying experience: This UGC and influencer-driven content explores the joys and unexpected scenarios of being a first-time homeowner, as well as design hacks and product reviews.
- Bad for Boogie: This franchise covers turning old, unappealing pieces into great accent pieces. We’ll show you how to make the most of your budget and reimagine your furniture and décor in a sustainable way.
- why: This tent pole explores the “why” and “why not” approaches to home renovation and refreshment. We provide insights and how-tos on specific home projects that are worth taking a hands-on approach, and define which projects are best left to the professionals.
- Everything must be inside your home: This Tentpole is capitalizing on the buzz of natural refreshment at the beginning of the year by offering great deals on furniture and appliances through its “Everything You Need” clearance sale. Additionally, we highlight product reviews and listings for furniture and appliances, and offer UGC-driven contests.
- First experience: This tent pole reaches an important segment of Home & Texture’s audience and buyers: first-time homeowners. For BIPOC Millennials, building a beautiful home is exciting, but it also comes with a lot of unknowns and discoveries. We provide them with guidance.
For more information, visit HomeandTexture.com.
About Blavity Co., Ltd.
Blavity Inc. is a company that builds solutions for Black and multicultural audiences and the companies who want to reach them. Founded in 2014, Blavity Inc. is home to the largest network of platforms and lifestyle brands serving Millennials and Gen Z through original content, video and unique experiences. The company has grown into a market leader in Black-owned media through a growing portfolio of brands including Blavity, 21Ninety, Home & Texture, Travel Noire, AfroTech, Shadow & Act, and Blavity, reaching more than 250 million Millennials per month. Reaching Gen Z. tv set.
Source: Blavity Co., Ltd.