A small house requires effective space-saving ideas for it not to look clumsy and messy. The following are some of the intelligent ways to save space:
- Go for a Queen size bed with storage options
- Add built shelves for effective storage
- Use folding chairs so that you can remove them when the guests leave
- Place a compact shoe rack in the corner to accommodate all your shoes and slippers so as to avoid messiness outside the house
- Placing a convex mirror can make the house look larger and lighter
Interior Design Ideas for Bangalore Small Homes on a Low Budget
Small homes can be effectively designed at an affordable budget by using the following ideas:
- Folding beds can be a wise choice
- Customize dressing mirrors on closet doors to reduce the number of things in the house
- Wall mount the TV instead of using the floor space
- Usage of wall desks can be another effective way to save up some space
- Sliding doors can be used to save up more space
Innovative Interior Design Ideas for Small Office Spaces in Bangalore
Small office space is a major concern for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and people who own small businesses. A workspace must be designed in a way that is comfortable for the workers, increasing productivity. The following can be
some of the ideas to keep the atmosphere in the office neat and attractive:
- Use bold color paints like blue, purple, green, and brown in order to kick away the dullness in the office
- A shared work desk can be more effective than a separate cubicle, for people can work together and share ideas.
- A combination of warm and white lights can be an ideal setup for the office environment. Table lamps can also be a useful addition to the space.
- Natural wooden elements in the office can give it a classy look
- Adding natural plants in the office not only keeps the place lively but also keeps the air around clean and fresh.
Small Store/Shop/ Showroom Interior Design Ideas by Bangalore Interiors
A store or a shop has to be designed in a way that attracts customers. People drop in by the shop if they find it attractive and appealing, even if it is small. There are a lot of ways to decorate a small store or a shop, or
even a showroom by using the following techniques:
- Painting one wall in a bold color can make the space look larger in size. You can also make use of attractive patterns, prints, and textures for the same effect.
- Hanging down drapes from the ceiling to the floor can create a sense of large space.
- Using glass displays can give the space a more refined look
- It is always effective to store up stock vertical spaces by either displaying them on walls or wall mounting them on rails.
- A well-lit place can be more alluring and attracts more customers. Flush lights, track lights, and spotlights over displays are a great way of grabbing attention.
Small Restaurant/Cafe/Hotel Interior Design Ideas by Bangalore Interior Designers
A restaurant or a Café is a great place for recreation and a place where people hang out often. It is mandatory that the place is not cramped or messy for more people to drop in. So if you are planning on a small restaurant or
café, you can follow the given steps to make it more attractive:
- Plan the floor layout properly. Allot 60% space to the dining area and 40% of it to the kitchen
- Any customer would be attracted to a themed place. So research the modern trends and choose an appealing theme for your café or restaurant.
- The first impression is the best. So set up an eye-catching entrance with alluring lights and colors
- A creative wallpaper can give a larger dimension to the small space
- Going for a subtle color for your ceiling would make it look bigger, while a bold color can make the ceiling appear to be low.
Luxury Interior Design Styles by Interior Designing Firms in Bangalore
The following are some of the luxury interior design styles in Bangalore:
- A high structural ceiling gives the room a grand effect
- Marble flooring and rich wood works add up to the beauty of the interiors
- Large and hanging chandeliers and lamps are exquisite pieces of addition
- Grand wooden furniture, like a big and stylish sofa in the living room and a wall of mirrors in the bedroom with racks behind, adds to the luxurious look.
- Silk and soft cushions, floor mats, and rugs are some of the luxurious details that can be added to the house
- An aesthetic art piece can be a luxurious attraction.
What makes an interior luxurious?
In order to make your interior space luxurious, you can follow the steps below:
- A large number of clutters can ruin the space for you and make it clumsy; therefore, it is best to remove them.
- Customize the objects in the space, including the furniture, art pieces, and windows, in order to avoid any mess.
- For any luxurious house, proper lighting is a must. A well-lit house gives the house an aesthetic look Choosing wall paint colors like grey, white and blue can add to the luxurious feel.
- Woodwork in the house can give it a touch of richness and majesty
- Adding materials like feathers, velvet and leather makes the house look more royal and luxurious.
Luxury Residential Interior Designing Ideas for Homes in Bangalore
Any space can look luxurious if planned and executed well. The following can be some of the ideas that help in getting the look:
- Go for a feature wall with a mural or geometric figures
- Use stylish and eye-catching chandeliers to light up the space
- Use intricately designed furniture to obtain the luxurious feel
- An art corner with exquisite pieces of art hung on a wall is a beautiful addition
- Most importantly, keep the space neat and clean and also the interiors simple and elegant
High-End Commercial Interior Design Ideas by Bangalore Interiors
Every commercial space requires a unique design need depending on its type, size, and shape. The following are some of the innovative design ideas for commercial space:
- Choose the right theme for the space that will rightly define the identity of the brand
- Match a mural to the theme or wallpapers that adds a touch of warmth and fun to the space
- Add a touch of outdoor elements indoors. Bring in some green plants, pebbles, clay, and wood elements inside the office
- Natural lighting can increase productivity and give happiness, and to add more effect, place mirrors at different spots in the office
Clubhouses and Amenity Spaces Design Ideas by Interior Design Consultants in Bangalore
The following are some of the innovative ideas for designing a Clubhouse effectively:
- Go for a green setting by bringing in succulents and trees in order to give a relaxing effect to the visitors
- Replace wooden doors with window panes in order to let natural light enter the space
- Adding a wooden finish to the interiors can make the space look aesthetic
- Add in large and attractive furniture to make the atmosphere more welcoming
- Use flat and semi-gloss paints for a classic finish
Interior Design Studios in Bangalore
Interior designing is a trend these days, and a lot of people have opted to decorate their interiors uniquely and innovatively. In Bangalore, there is more demand for interior designing, and the following are some of the top
interior designing studios in Bangalore:
- D’Life Interior Designers
- Kuvio Studio
- Magnon Interiors
- Creative Axis Interior
- Bluesky Concepts Interiors
- RAV Interior Designers
- Riya Interiors
Interior Wall Paint Design & Color Combination Ideas for Homes in Bangalore
Choosing the right color combinations for a wall is very important because it helps in setting the mood right. The following are some of the color combinations that can enhance the beauty of a house:
- Indigo Blue and White – gives you a soothing effect
- Lavender and Half white – it’s a rare color choice and gives you a comforting aura
- Light blue and Yellow: it is a very vibrant color choice and will give you a joyful vibe
- Orange and Cream – gives you a calming effect
- Shades of purple – gives you a royal look
Interior Lighting Design Ideas for Homes and Offices in Bangalore
For any house to look bright and, beautiful proper lighting is required. A well-lit house is always welcoming and will further elevate the house’s interiors. Some innovative Interior Lighting Design Ideas in Bangalore are as
- Ambient Lighting – this brightens up the room and is used in areas where daily activities are performed.
- Accent Lighting – this gives a warm and cozy feeling and is used to highlight a particular object
- Task Lighting – this helps to reduce the pressure on the eyes by helping to focus and is used in places where activities like study, cooking, and working of any kind take place
- Mood Lighting includes fairy lights, color-changing ones, led lights, etc., which reduce stress and elevate the mood.
False Ceiling Ideas for Homes and Commercial Spaces in Bangalore
A lot of people opt for false ceilings these days and try different styles for their houses. It is popular all across the country and especially in Bangalore. Some of the false ceiling ideas in Bangalore are as follows:
- False Ceiling with intricate carvings
- Coffer designed false ceilings
- Layer false ceilings
- Asymmetrical false ceilings used in bedrooms mostly
- Exquisite Geometric false ceilings
- Wallpapers on false ceilings , also used as wall coverings
Flooring Design Ideas for Bangalore Homes and Offices
Choosing the right flooring for your house is mandatory, for it enhances the beauty of the household. Flooring is an important element and there are quite a few designs that one can opt for according to the interiors they plan.
Some of the innovative flooring ideas in Bangalore are as follows:
- Wood flooring with patterns – wooden flooring can be an outstanding choice when matched with simple furniture and done with different combinations.
- Centerpiece Design is surely a center of attraction and is mostly found in luxury homes and large, spacious buildings.
- Checkerboard Pattern – this gives a retro feeling to the house and looks elegant
- Tiled flooring – a combination of two vibrant colors like blue and white or yellow and blue or yellow and white gives a very warm feeling to the person entering the house
- Laminated floors – this acts as great water resistance and gives a rustic look to the house
Modular Kitchen Design Ideas by Bangalore Interior Design Experts
A Kitchen is the most important area in a household. The setting in a kitchen should be pleasant and appealing, for it can easily affect the person who is cooking. Most house owners go for modular kitchens to avoid clumsiness
and mess in the kitchen. There are 6 major layouts for a modular kitchen that is basic for every designer worldwide, including Bangalore. The Modular Kitchen Design Ideas in Bangalore also include the following:
- Straight Layout – The sink, fridge, cabinets, and hob are arranged in a single line against the wall. This is prominently in use in lofty apartments and studios
- Parallel Layout – this has two working areas facing each other and is termed as the most efficient layout. This is useful in houses that have narrow spaces
- L-Shaped – this is a stretch of a single unit across two adjoining walls. This is suitable for compact apartments and people who opt for open kitchens.
- U-shaped – this gives a lot of space for an extra wall, cabinets, shelves, and other essentials in the kitchen. This is suitable for big spacious houses and is a little expensive
- Peninsula Layout – this includes a little dining space or a space for some entertainment and is connected to the main counter.
- Island Layout – this is quite similar to the peninsula one except here the main cabinet is not connected to the extra space.
Landscape Design Ideas by Interior Designing Firms in Bangalore
Many people prefer to add a garden or landscape in front of their house in order to add more beauty to the house. A garden can be set up in the front yard, backyard, and side yard. Some of the Landscape Design Ideas in Bangalore
are as follows:
- Choose plants that would best suit your ground. Combinations of small trees, perennials, shrubs, and the ones with colorful plants can be a beautiful addition
- Proper lighting is a must for any garden to look pretty at night. Use porch, patio, and pathway lighting for both beauty and safety purposes
- Apart from planting, you can also use pots, hang plants in baskets and window boxes to display the plants
- A bird bath, a relaxing bench, or a tea table can be aesthetic when placed in the garden
- Ensure the garden has enough space for movement so the plants are not disturbed.
Furniture Design Ideas for Bangalore Homes and Offices
Most of us need clarification on choosing furniture for the house while designing the interiors. Plenty of furniture can be a great attraction to your house available in the stores, especially in Bangalore. Some of the
innovative Furniture Design Ideas in Bangalore are as follows:
- A sofa is an essential piece of furniture for a house, for it is a beautiful and functional addition. A corner sofa or a straight sofa in a single color can be a good choice
- Chairs are yet another functional piece of furniture apart from sofas. A cushioned chair or a recliner chair can be a worthy addition
- A showcase made of wood with an open space for a TV would be so attractive and classic
- A decorative light hanging from the ceiling would look more aesthetic
Curtain Design Ideas by Bangalore Interior Designers
Curtains are essential for any interior, adding more beauty to the house. Rather than going for a dull and plain curtain, you can go in for a lot of other varied options. In Bangalore, plenty of shops have a collection of pretty
and attractive curtains. Some of the Curtain Design Ideas in Bangalore are as follows:
- Curtains with tiny checks give you a cozy look
- Curtain with floral designs in subtle colors can be so comforting
- Patterned curtains give a classic look
- Curtains with drapes, especially when its, gold gives the house a royal look
- Velvet curtains in bright colors can be so majestic
- Twin curtains with a layered knot look so aesthetic
Carpet Interior Design Ideas for Homes and Commercial Spaces in Bangalore
Adding a carpet to the house can be yet another beautiful addition to the interiors. Carpets can further elevate the interiors and make them look luxurious. The following are some of the Carpet Interior Design Ideas in
- Textured fiber carpet flooring can be a versatile choice of carpet
- Cushiony carpets, especially in colors like gold, blue and brown, can give a royal look to the house
- Black and white colored carpets can give the house a classic look
- Tropical-colored carpets with patterns can be a bold choice
- Striped Carpets in bold colors can be a funky choice and gives a majestic look to the house