Sally Oulton, owner of Noosa homewares and furniture mecca Coastal Vintage, travels the world in search of great interior finds. And she can now take her on a bespoke interior sourcing tour to Bali. There she can discover the best homewares and furniture that Indonesian paradise has to offer, far from the crowds.
“After 7 years of sourcing in Indonesia and shipping several containers back to my home country every year, I have discovered some great places to source home goods and furniture, both old and new. I share that knowledge with other people who want to source products for their businesses,” says Sally.
Surrey hosted his first two tours in September and October of this year, and while some of his upcoming tours are already fully booked, there are some openings for certain dates in 2024. “This tour represents everything I love about Bali, all packaged into a 5-night, 6-day tour where guests stay in stylish villas and dine at the island’s best cafes and restaurants. ” says Sally as she introduces herself. She’s – she’s also a gourmet foodie, she confessed.
Tour members visit Sally’s favorite home goods stores, meet artisans, and search warehouses for hidden gems. “It took us a long time to build relationships with suppliers, but the great thing about Bali is that each trip we can source unique items, both old and new, and ship them to Australia.”
What’s included in the tour
- Accommodation in a stylish coastal villa
- Welcome drink by the seaside while watching Bali’s iconic sunset
- Daily breakfast in your villa or cafe
- Breakfast hosted by the manager of Bali’s leading home goods store
- Shop at Bali’s best home decor and interior stores
- Shopping and sourcing at Sally’s favorite antique places in the back streets
- Visit an award-winning art gallery
- Cooking class at one of the world’s leading eco-hotels
- Massage or facial at one of Bali’s most beautiful spas
- All transportation, including airport pick-up and drop-off, will be provided by your driver
- Visit to Bali’s amazing beach clubs
- Optional meals at Bali’s best cafes and restaurants.
The cost is $3,350 per person plus airfare (6 nights, 5 days). If a twin room is available, the price is $3,150 per person.
For more information and reservations